10/30/2009

My phobia : lost the loved one





talking about phobia. it must be the thing or event that scared me most.
and i think it is when i lost my loved one. the one who i really care and
really adore.i afraid to lose them, but i have to accept the faith, they
people must go.i mean the real go. not with the meaning comes and go. *sigh*

my phobia start when my nanny died. i love her. and i really adore her.
everything pass real fast and i cant think of any word to say. i think she
will be able to see me holding hand with my kids one day but i am wrong.
she go and its unexpected. then, there start my phobia. after my nanny died,
my beloved uncle leave us. then my niece. my very cute little niece.
and then i start thinking, why everyone that i love must go? then it start my phobia.

i start thinking bad thing. im worried if my parent do not pick up my call.
im afraid if my parent went back home more than 7pm. im afraid if my
sister chilling with her friends. im afraid if everyone is not beside me.
im afraid if everyone is not gather during dinner. im afraid if i do not hear
my dad snoozing. and now im afraid that my sisters not with me. that what
im really phobia of. really. it touch me here.deep in my heart.

how about you?

15 comments:

chah~ said...

ape2 yg jd pun.. we have to face it kn.. coz thats the rule of being a human.. kite merancang, tp DIA yg tentukannya.. =)

chah~ said...

ape2 yg jd pun.. we have to face it kn.. coz thats the rule of being a human.. kite merancang, tp DIA yg tentukannya.. =)

sasha* said...

syg,sy pnh berhadapan dengan 2 kali org tersayang meninggal depan mata sy.sedih dan sampai sekarang tak lupa saat dia meninggal depan mata hmm :'(

Noorlaila Mohamed Nor said...

i lost my mom 11 yrs ago :(

dianna said...

to chah : yeah betul tuh. mencuba dan belajar lagi ni :)

dianna said...

to sasha : yeah me too. :( its terrific.

dianna said...

to noorlaila : im sorry to hear that :(

fitriah said...

i lost my mom..:(

i miss her every single day.

noor haNISAh said...

alfatihah to ur nanie. amin

dianna said...

to fitriah : im sorry :( i know u r strong.

dianna said...

to nisa : thanks hunny :)

lassiegewdix said...

i2 ler hidup sygs.
yerp2.
lassie pena laluinye.
my besties meninggal.
even juz besties.
tp sentap til now.
urmm.

dianna said...

yeah i know, its life.
besties? omg.

izza the PINKERTON said...

awwwwww this post make me sad :'(

Mimi Ariff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers