10/19/2010

I want a boy.......

I want a boy who will tell me when I’m being stupid. who won’t 
baby me with his words.a boy who will still give time to his friends. a boy 
who will tell me ‘no’. he will watch stupid movies with me, but makes me 
watch his favourites also. a boy who’s willing todrop everything to be with 
me, but knows when to let it be. a boy who will know he’s important to me, 
but won’t mind when I change my plans to help someone out. a boy who 
won’t mind my country urges, but will laugh at me when I pretend to be a 
cowboy.

I want a boy who’s enjoyable to look at, he doesn’t have to be 
gorgeous, I just want someone who I can pay attention to. a boy who will 
randomly bring me food,because he knows I love to eat. a boy who can make 
jokes about me, a boy that I can laugh with. someone who won’t mind when 
I even embarrass myself. a boy who will buy me something, something I 
would actually want, none of that jewellery crap.

someone who doesn’t do everything I ask, but when it comes to 
something important I can count on him to be there. someone who I don’t 
feel threatened by.a boy who has other friends that are girls, but I can trust him 
with them. a boy who will know when to leave me alone when I have my stupid 
fits. a boy who I can just sit with. I don’t need the whole fairytale deal; I just 
want to feel comfortable.

3 comments:

nedyaya said...

amin..
moga2 cpat la dapt!
hehe

Aqilah Nur said...

amin amin aminnnnn!
3 kali amin dh tu. :P

Aqilah Nur said...

amin amin aminnnnn!
3 kali amin dh tu. :P

Followers