12/22/2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE 4 ME


"Well, if its were a car, it will be Mercedes. -theverge.com"
"if its were a watch, it will be Omega."

"if its were handbag, it will be Chanel."

"if its were website, it will be Tumblr. ehh? :p "

You know, frankly speaking. Im such a materialistic woman. I want everything
that luxurious, with brand, but sadly said I cant afford to buy Mercedes,
Omega watch, Chanel handbag ohh and Tumblr is the only thing I can afford
because its free :) so, that why I want this Iphone 4S that clearly as I said
its represent like E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G

And I am also a camera-whore. so, i need something so cute, so small
that i can hold with my hand, that i can keep in my pocket, that i can
keep in my handbag, and if the moment of vain come, i can immediately
take the phone and snap snap snap.  and Its good enough to capture 
anything that might happen in front of you.  it so light compare to
any DSLR camera in the world which can produce good photo. so, i want.
i want. i want. i want. i want. i want. say that 40 times and it will be mine.
Just so that you know, Iphone 4S camera good enough to 
replace a typical compact camera.

you know? this alone worth the upgrade. 
 please please please i want the iphone 4S 

you know who can give iphone 4S for free?
drumrolllll...... 


No comments:

Followers