1/02/2012


assalamualaikum. happy new year. :)
I was going to write this post yesterday, but I honestly don’t know whether to characterize 2011 as a good year or a bad year. There were a lot of really great moments in 2011, but the one bad thing seems to have tainted the rest of it. Regardless, I’m looking forward to 2012 and all the changes I know it will bring. So all in all, with all the drama, tears, broken hearts and broken things, all the fights, all the lonesome nights, the scary life altering decisions, and the highs and lows 2011 was a good year. I wouldn’t change a single thing that happened because it made me who I am today. I lost a few friends and gained a few friends. I just realized that i dont have any specific goal this past few years. i dont have that kind of goals, which you will cross the word after you done it. it is weird? well, i still have those short term goal which i made it and then suddenly change it or sometimes i forget i ever made that goal. :P


but whatever it is, things should change and i should be a better person. im not getting 
any younger anyway. well, people may said why choose new year to change? if you want
to become a better person, you just be a better person, dont wait for another new year.
well, If the new year is something that inspires you to change then go with it. What works for one person may not work for the next. But the bottom line is that if you want something different then you have to do something different! so, here my basic goal, most people
goal (maybe).. i want to be happy, eat less, live healthy, get enough sleep, earn more
money, go the gym, travel, read more, and most important thing i want to have 
awesome life. that's it.  what your new year's resolution baby?




No comments:

Followers